bookingflow is the easiest way to drive loyalty and boost bookings. Our Premium and Plus plans give you more power, control, and customization.
Frequently asked questions
- How does bookingflow's pricing work?The minimal version of bookingflow is available for single users at a price of £19.99 when billed annually, and £24.99 when billed monthly. bookingflow Premium costs £49.99 per user per month when billed annually and £69.99 per user per month when billed monthly. bookingflow Plus costs £79.99 per user per month when billed annually and £99.99 per user per month when billed monthly. bookingflow Enterprise costs is a custom-built solution and so will vary based on business needs
- What forms of payment do you accept?You can purchase bookingflow with any major credit card. For annual subscriptions over 25 members, we can issue an invoice payable by bank transfer or cheque. Please contact us to arrange an invoice purchase. Monthly purchases must be paid for by credit card.
- We need to add more people to our team. How will that be billed?You can add as many new teammates as you need before changing your subscription. We will subsequently ask you to correct your subscription to cover current usage.
- How secure is bookingflow?Protecting the data you trust to bookingflow is our first priority. bookingflow uses physical, procedural, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We regularly back up your data to prevent data loss and aid in recovery. Additionally, we host data in secure SSAE 16 / SOC1 certified data centers, implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to better protect your information, and work with third party security researchers to ensure our practices are secure.
- Is there an on-premises version of bookingflow?We are passionate about the web. We don’t plan to offer an internally hosted version of bookingflow. We hope you trust us to provide a robust and secure service so you can do the work only your team can do!